SSI Wreck Diving Course
- Open Water Diver Certification
- 12 years old
- SSI Digital Student Material
- SSI Digital Certification Card
- 2 Dives
- Diving Insurance (mandatory – can be provided by our partner Dive Assure if required)
- Equipment (available for 40/day)
WHY LEARN WRECK DIVING?
The Wreck Diving specialty program teaches you the knowledge and skills needed to safely conduct non-penetration dives around wrecks.
If you’re at least 15 years old, you can enrol in the Wreck Diver course where upon completion of the online theory and two wreck dives, you will earn the prestigious Wreck Diving certification.
During your two wreck dives you will learn:
Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
Surveying and mapping a wreck.
Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.